It’s Monday and what I feel this morning is not the Monday’s blues but Bahamas blues…
- right now, I was walking on the white sandy beaches of Fernandez Bay resort
- right now, basking in the tropical sunshine, spending a lazy Monday morning relaxing
- right now, planning to drive around Cat Island or Island hopping with the group
- flying to watch swimming pigs on Staniel Cay
- flying to San Salvador, where Columbus landed
- flying over the breathtaking Exumas and so much more!
In stead, I am an armchair pilot this year, vicariously enjoying from right here. Check out this article and video of the tropical paradise by AOPA: