Springing Forward This Sunday
While I like to sleep in the extra hour back in November, springing forward in March is so much more endearing to me.
Not the least because:
- Spring is almost here, finally….
- Sun sets, henceforth around or after 7 pm.
- Days are longer, and continue to expand all the way from now, until June 21st, the longest day of the year and the official start of Summer (my favorite day!)
- and continue to provide glorious days of summer until September 23rd, the official start of Autumn, the most beautiful and pleasant days to experience the North East
- until we spring back again in November, in preparation of Winter
- not the least until Dec 21st, the shortest day of the year and the official start of Winter
- and the cycle continues, irrespective of what Punxsutawney Phil says.
The best part of the year I enjoy, is almost here….
Hurrah for it!
This past weekend, the National Parks has confirmed that peak bloom will occur April 3-6th.
Happy Almost Spring!