As 2020 comes to a close, it’s that time of the year to reflect on the past year and make plans for the next year.
Flying over Kennedy Space Center
While I did not fly much in 2020, I did reminisce about my past flying in new posts in 2020 that include:
- Intro Flight
- Just like that – To Hearst and back
- Flying Destinations – Santa Barbara
- Flying Destinations – Santa Ynez
An interesting post that appeared in the last Aviatrix Aerogram was:
The two most popular blog posts that continue to be the most viewed compared to the rest are so far ahead, that this year I decide to only post the top five visited posts. In fact as noted last year, my Niagara Falls post has even exceeded the Bahamas posts by three times. It continues to be the most visited post this year again! Without much ado, here are the five most visited posts:
- GA Flying over Niagara Falls
- Flying to the Bahamas in a C172
- Asian American Pacific Islander Heritage Month: Sunita Williams, Indian American Astronaut
- Point-to-point Navigation
- Monday Morning Inspiration: First African American Woman in Space
Photo courtesy Gert.
Here’s hoping for many new adventures in 2021.
As for New Year Resolutions?
2021 brings forth so much uncertainty, that I am resolving to Just Wing It again!
How about you?
Stay Safe and Have a very Happy New Year and I hope to see you back here next year!